Fourteen-One Engine 1.11.2 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.11.0 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.10.0 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.9.1 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.9.0 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.8.1 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.8.0 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.7.2 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.7.1 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.7.0 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.6.0 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.5.0 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.2.0 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.1.0 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.0.1 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Fourteen-One Engine 1.0.0 - [32bit/x86 net452 .msi installer]
Version 1.11.2 – [2019-10-29]
- Prevent match start countdown from starting over the day after the match.
- Fixed bug where some themes would be missing from the drop down list after changing the scoreboard.
- Fixed another bug with the 'Next rack' button. Introduced by last's version fix.
Version 1.11.1 – [2019-10-28]
- Control board: Export to clipboard function: Add missing 'misses' and 'lucky on miss' stat values for each player.
- Control board: Export to clipboard function: Reduce overall width of text from 120 characters to 80 characters to fit better in smaller screen.
- Control board: Export to clipboard function: Add header line at the top for rack events. Avoid having works like 'event', 'change', 'score' repeated on every line.
- Control board: Export to clipboard function: Negative scores no longer creates misalignements.
- Control board: Export to clipboard function: Put explanation of score adjustement (in rack or not) on a separate line to avoid overflow.
- Control board: Export to clipboard function: Put runs count on multiple lines by groups of 6 if there are more than 6 to avoid overflow.
- Control board: Export to clipboard function: No longer use the stats board optional setting 'Minumum for 'Runs' stat'. Use hardcoded value of 10 instead.
- Control board: Confirmation popup when user is about to erase unsaved data by clicking the 'Load' or 'New' button.
- Full screen board: Change label 'foul' to 'fouls on' to avoid confusion with the total fouls by player.
- Full screen board: Put 'avg shot time' on first row and 'misses' on second row, better grouping of stat items.
- Fixed bug where the 'Next rack' button would be disabled when an adjustment is done right before the first rack.
Version 1.11.0 – [2019-10-12]
- Control board: Export to clipboard function: Add 'going to' value for each player.
- Control board: More compact layout. Easily fits in 900px screen.
- Control board: Make action button that do not exist for current selected shot intent invisible instead of dimmed out.
- Control board: Scoreboards tab: Show error message if directory of save path does not exists.
- Control board: Scoreboards tab: Opacity no longer resets when changing the type of board.
- Control board: Scoreboards tab: Preserve theme selected when changing board type if it exists for new board.
- Control board: Scoreboards tab: Prefill filename on editing screenshot file path.
- Control board: Scoreboards tab: Propose filename on selecting screenshot file path for new scoreboard.
- Control board: Scoreboards tab: Prevent user from using a file path that is already used by another scoreboard.
- Control board: Delete is no longer a shortcut to 'Undo' to avoid confusion when editing player data.
- Control board: Start time textbox gets a reddish background when the entered time is not parsable and so cannot be used to calculate countdown time.
- Control board: Data&Stats tab: Even number of decimals for stat items.
- Control board: New button to save app state manually.
- Control board: In the status bar at the bottom new label giving time of last app state save.
- Presentation board: Adjustable width like other boards. Persisted in application state.
- Presentation board: Better layout, logo now fits better with the rest of the board. Bigger event text.
- Presentation board: Remove runner icon.
- Stats board: Height of board now sizing to content.
- Stats board: Can now hide match duration. See checkbox 'Show match duration' in tab 'Stats' in the Boards optional features section. Persisted with state.
- Live scoreboards: Show/Hide nickname. Persisted with application state.
- Live scoreboards: Show/Hide ranking-handicap. Persisted with application state.
- Live scoreboards: Uniformize fonts.
- 'Compact without logo' scoreboard: Renamed to 'Compact stacked'.
- 'Super compact' scoreboard: Renamed to 'Compact horizontal'.
- Compact stacked scoreboard: Better layout.
- Compact stacked scoreboard: Add country flag.
- Compact stacked scoreboard: Now have 5 themes like other scoreboards.
- Compact horizontal scoreboard: Better layout.
- Compact horizontal scoreboard: Add country flag.
- Compact horizontal scoreboard: Now have 5 themes like other scoreboards.
- Control board, Compact stacked, Compact horizontal, Overlay stats, Pointer Canvas: Can now minimized with usual windows shortcut ALT+SPACE+N
- Fixed bug where app would crash when undoing match conclusion event.
Version 1.10.0 – [2019-09-20]
- Control board: Prevent user from changing the 'going to' values to something equal or less than the current score.
- Control board: Prevent user from changing both 'going to' values once the match has ended.
- Control board: Flash text box of 'going to' values red on invalid input.
- Control board: New tab 'Data & Stats' that shows every piece of information calculated or inputed by the user.
- Control board: Data & Stats: New stats items calculated: BPI, PPI, BPASI. Not showable on the stats board.
- Control board: Export to clipboard: Add all stats item to the export.
- Control board: Export to clipboard: Added current score and live fouls counts to log lines of rack events.
- Control board: Export to clipboard: Better, more compact layout. Multiple small improvements.
- Control board: Export to wiki format: Fix error in width of column that caused table to have inconsistent width.
- Presentation board: New option for logo image: American 14.1 Championship logo.
- Stats board: Can now change the logo image in the upper left corner. Same choices as the logo image on the Presentation board. Also persisted in application state.
- Stats board: Small UI fixes. Layout no longer goes wrong when 'Runs' are on 2 lines. No longer have double thickness seperator when shot time stats are removed.
Version 1.9.1 – [2019-09-10]
- Fixed crash happening when deleting a scoreboard from the Scoreboard tab.
- Fixed crash happening when change the value of 'Going to'.
- Fixed bug where input type radio buttons are not enabled at the first use of the app.
Version 1.9.0 – [2019-09-04]
- Presentation board: Can now fit full date with day of week.
- Stats board: Added labels "FF" for forfeited and "DQ" for disqualified next to the player when it is how the match concluded.
- New scoreboard: 'Jagged symetric corners - Rack by rack'. Created to have the player 1 score box clear the facebook 'Live' icon during live streaming.
- Control board: Minor UI fixes.
- Jagged symetric corners board: Improved layout.
- Wiki export: Replaced 'Shot count' and 'Total shot time' with 'avg offensive shot time' and 'avg defensive shot time'.
- Wiki export: Better layout with no line breaks.
- Wiki export: Always put winner on first line.
- Adjustable background transparency for most boards:
- Presentation 14.1 ball overlay
- Symetric corners
- Jagged symetric corners
- Full info bar
- Symetric corners - Rack by Rack
- Jagged symetric corners - Rack by Rack
- Overlay stats
Version 1.8.1 – [2019-08-03]
- Reset application version expiration.
Version 1.8.0 – [2019-07-30]
- Control board: Revamp action button layout. Shot intent radio boxes to the left.
- Control board: Separate buttons for 'Legal Safe', 'Foul on Safe' and 'Intentional foul'.
- Control board: Action buttons disabled and/or hidden is action does not apply to currently selected shot intent.
- Control board: New key shortcut. CTRL+NumPad1 to CTRL+NumPad5: Pocket 1 to 5 balls (in one shot).
- Control board: New key shortcut. SHIFT+*: Legal safe
- Control board: New key shortcut. SHIFT+-: Foul on safe
- Control board: New key shortcut. CTRL+-: Intentional foul
- Control board: Score adjustment window: Can now adjust score to a negative value. Down to -100 max.
- Control board: Score adjustment window: Now showing current score and what new score will be with respect to entered adjustment.
- Scoreboards tab: Bring into view button: Scoreboard is now brought into view even if it is currently minimized.
- Presentation board: Replace work 'race' with the word 'match'
- Stats board: Show arrow next to the name of the player who is at the table -OR- checkmark next to the name of the winner if match is over.
- Stats board: Take less screenshot.
- Stats board: Remove stats 'Shot count' and 'Total shot time'.
- Stats board: Add stats 'Average offensive shot time' and 'Average defensive shot time'.
- Pointer canvas tool: Changed line stroke gestures to 'Click to start line', 'Drag mouse', 'Client to end line'.
- Pointer canvas tool: Changed free stroke gestures. Free stroke is now 'SHIFT+Click & Hold to start stroke',' Drag mouse', 'Release to end stroke'
- Fixed bug where the stats board screenshot would not be updated for match duration ticks.
- Fixed bug where shot timer would continue to show up between rack.
- Fixed bug where full screen boards would not take a screenshot when changing some optional features in control board.
Version 1.7.2 – [2019-05-25]
- New shortcut keys to change the shot intent. F1, F2, F3 for shot intent Make, Safe, Take foul, respectively.
- Rename shot intent ‘hide’ to ‘safe’.
Version 1.7.1 – [2019-05-04]
- Fixed bug where shot time of player 1 would not show up.
- Change the file extension of saved match files from ‘.mst’ to ‘.dat’ (‘.mst’ email attachments are blocked by most email servers).
Version 1.7.0 – [2019-04-27]
- Live scoreboard (Symetric corners, Jagged symetric corners), stat glimpses for several stats:
- OPI, PPASI, Misses, Lucky on miss, Smooth end-of-run, Safety success, Pocketing fouls, Safety fouls, Intentional fouls, Total fouls.
- Presentation board: Logo for specific rooms (The Spot)
- Change key shortcut for ‘Undo’ from Backspace to ‘Delete’ to avoid conflict
- Fixed bug where error message would appears at startup for each configured board.
Version 1.6.0 – [2019-02-24]
- New stat: ‘PPASI’: Points Per Attempted Scoring Inning.
- New feature: ‘Presentation 14.1 ball’ board: Logo for specific rooms (Amsterdam Billiards Club, Bayshore Billiards)
- New feature: Undo/Redo 10 events. Undo/Redo all events.
- Big fix: Crash on using score adjustment window.
Version 1.5.0 – [2019-01-24]
- New live scoreboard: ‘Full screen’. Opaque large font scoreboard displayed full screen on a flat screen TV or tablet for an audience.
- New live scoreboard: ‘Full horizontal bar’
- New live scoreboard: ‘Jagged corner squares’
- New stat: ‘Lucky on miss’. Count of instances where a player misses and the opponent plays safe or intentional foul after.
- New stat: ‘Break fouls’. Count of breaking fouls.
- New feature: ‘Presentation 14.1 ball’ board: Countdown to match start
- New feature: ‘Presentation 14.1 ball’ board: Additional info line at the bottom
- New feature: Country flags on the presentation board, on the live scoreboards, and on the full screen scoreboard.
- New feature: Some boards (Corner squares, Corner squares rack-by-rack, Full horizontal bar, Important Stats, Presentation 14.1 ball) now have 5 themes: Dark Blue, Dark Orange, Dark Purple, Black and White
- New feature: Export match stats summary in wiki markup language.
- New feature: Full screen board name scales with length
- New feature: Master switch to turn on/off screenshots taking
- New feature: Pointer canvas: makes line with SHIFT+Click
- Change: Shortcut key for shot intent changed from ‘1,4,7’ to PgUp/PgDown (cycling).
- Change: Rearrange control board. Split Optional board features control in multiple tabs.
- Change: Pointer canvas: smaller circles
- Bug fix: Fixed bug where timer would not get set on correct shot time when undoing and redoing events
- New optional features settings:
- Presentation boards:
- Show/Hide additional text
- Show/Hide country flag
- Live score boards:
- Show/Hide country flag
- Full screen board:
- Show/Hide country flag
- Show/Hide shot time
- Show/Hide match duration
- Show/Hide shot time average
- Show/Hide stats related to shot intent
- Stats board:
- Minimum length for a run to be included in the ‘Runs’ stat
Version 1.2.0 – [2018-09-22]
- Retire Safety Play Index => Not useful
- Control board: Added average shot time for Player 1 and Player 2
- Stats board: Added ‘make intent’ shot count next to Offensive Play Index stat
- Stats board: New stat based on shot intent: Safety success (ratio and percentage)
- Stats board: Change the disposition of ‘Give backs’ fouls and ‘Defensive fouls’
- Stats board: Increase fonts, make stats more readable.
- Symmetric corner square scoreboard: Foul, 2nd foul, 3rd foul, 3-fouls penalty message.
- New tool ‘Pointer canvas’ that make it’s possible to draw on top of a video.
- Ball encircling
- Free strokes
- Line strokes
- Save matches to files. Load matches from files.
- Option to autosave matches at conclusion
- Fixed bug where home and end button would change the selected tab on control board
- Fixed bug where app would crash when re-doing an end-of-rack event
- Fixed bug in the calculation of OPI where a player would be wrongly attributed 1/6
- Fixed bug where entire stack of events would be lost if user undo all events
- Fixed bug on rack-by-rack scoring where ‘Commit’ button would be enabled when it shouldn’t
- Fixed bug on rack-by-rack scoring where input score and temp score would not update correctly on undo and redo events.
Version 1.1.0 – [2018-05-22]
- Input shot intent (make ball, safe, take foul)
- Show/Hide stats dependent on shot time and shot intent
- Split blocks scoreboard: Move shot time next to score blocks
- Multiple small UI fixes
- New stats based on intent:
- Offensive play index
- Safety play index
- Smooth end of run count
- Breakdown of fouls (pocketing fouls, safety fouls, Intentional foul, total fouls)
Version 1.0.1 – [2018-04-10]
- Fix shortcut button for ‘+1’ i.e ‘+’ on the numpad .
Version 1.0.0 – [2018-04-08]
- Initial release.